Dubai Shines Tips to Find a Job In Dubai
Finding a job is a job itself, especially in places like Dubai. Dubai has been known for its popularity in business activities as well as a place for tourism. Working in Dubai can be a very good experience for you if you are able to get one. The beauty of the place is awesome, the country has a very functional working atmosphere and people can adapt comfortably with the environment. Below are some of the tips that can help you get a job in Dubai.
How to identify the list of prospective companies on the internet for Dubai
- Websites: The first step to make is to use the job websites and look for recruitment agencies that can assist you in getting a job in Dubai. One of the job website I will recommend for you is LinkedIn. LinkedIn has been a great platform for job seekers and professional for years, and it has getting a reputation since its existing on the internet. You can make use of the LinkedIn and can help you connect with prospective e employers.
- CV: Your CV is an important factor that can aid you in securing a job. Therefore, it is important for you design an attractive CV with a befitting cover letter that sells you out on job websites.
- Check: Once you have identified the list of prospective companies; you should run a check up to confirm their legitimacy, their contact details, and licensing. You can use the Google for this, and also search for information about their average salary before moving to the next stage.
Using recruitment agencies to find job in Dubai
There are lots numbers of recruitment agencies in Dubai; you are advised to be smart on selecting a particular agency that can help you in search of your dream job as there are also scammers out there. On no account should any agency ask you to pay them money, UAE main law does not allow recruitment agencies to demand money from job seekers, the company that hires them are responsible for their payment. Here are the lists of some recommended recruitment agencies in Dubai that can help you in finding jobs in different field:
- A1 SBS services – (www.a1sbs.com)
- Asia-Gulf recruitment services – (email@example.com)
- Manpower – (www.manpowe-me.com/web/jobseekers.aspx)
- Aqueous – (www.aqueousglobal.com)
- Hays international recruitment agencies – (www.hays.ae)
Documents to bring along with you during the interview
Come along with your original school certificates – be it from college, diploma or university, and make sure you have an attestation letter with you, as you would stand a better chance of been employed during the interview.
Carry with you a driving license or international passport for confirmation of your identify, even though you would not be allowed to drive a car except you stay for certain period before given you the permit to start driving a car as you can only drive a car through an official renting agency.
Average salary negotiation
You should be bold enough to negotiate your package with the employer, as that would help you a lot because your average salary depends on your position in the company.
After securing the job the employer would seek for labor approval, applies for residency permit as well, and you are required to undergo medical test before given work permit