Ready to come to Dubai with your Husband ?
Following your husband requires going through a legal procedure. It takes sometimes, but it is mandatory to legally stay in Dubai.
It’s possible while being sponsored by your husband to get a job. You can work legally as long as the company provides you a labor card / work permit. Otherwise, you risk penalties or deportation.
Tips: If you need help to move to Dubai, our team can help us !
To know when following your husband to Dubai
1# Husband’s sponsor
Your husband needs to sponsor you. In order to do it, he must have a monthly salary of at least AED 4,000. If the company provides him with accommodation, minimum salary can be of AED 3,000.
2# Maximum Visas
Your husband is entitled to sponsor only one wife for a residence visa.
3# Minimum Age
In some cases, a wife younger than 25 years of age may require a special permission from the immigration department
Cost for sponsoring a wife for a residence visa
The deposit required by the immigration department for this purpose is AED 5,000.
Typing centers then will carry on with the procedure.. You have to provide them with the following documents (in 2014):
- The application form available from the Immigration Department
- Medical certificate Original
- A letter of attestation on your marriage from your home country (Attested)
- Provide the spouse entry permit to Dubai.
- Provide 2 recent passport-size photographs (white background)
- Sponsor’s and spouse original passport along with photocopies.
- Provide a copy of sponsor’s employment contract stating his salary scale (Attested)
- Tenancy contract with the sponsor’s name written on it.
- Sponsor’s residence visa along with copy.
- Spouse health insurance certificate
Dubai is a great city and a wonderful place to start a family. Some of these legal procedures are somehow complex and they do take time, but they are mandatory to be able to follow your husband to Dubai