Have you ever wanted to convert files without the need to download or use any software?……. Check Out the site below to convert your file from any file to any file you want.
1. DocsPal is a free online file converter that supports all kind of documents, video, audio, images, e-books and archives like microsoft word (doc, docx), powerpoint (ppt, pptx), excel (xls, xlsx), open office documents (odp, odt, ods), pdf, djvu, postscript; avi, mpeg, mkv, mp4, mov, flv, wmv, as well as video for iPhone, iPad, iPod, HTC, PSP, BlackBerry; mp3, wav, wma, aac, ac3, flac; chm, fb2, jpeg 2000 (jp2), png, photoshop documents (psd), tiff; 7z, jar, rar, zip and many others. Moreover, it offers an online viewer that allows you to view documents and images online directly in your browser, without having to install anything else.
2. ConvertFiles is capable of processing files up to 200 MB.
– Allows for more than 330 combinations of input and output file formats.
– Keeps your files secure and private. Uploaded files are destroyed immediately after being converted. They cannot be accessed by anyone. Converted files are kept on our servers for 24 hours and then they are destroyed by automated rules. Each link to a converted file is unique. It is made known only to the person who started the conversion. No links are accessible elsewhere. NEW: For increased security, you can delete your converted files yourself by clicking the “delete output file” option found right under the download link.
– Facilitates downloads from the world’s most popular video-sharing websites such as YouTube and MetaCafe.
– Provides complete support for http, https and ftp links.
3. Zamzar is dedicated to helping you transform your songs, videos, images and documents into different formats. Their mission is:
“To provide high quality file conversion
for as many file formats as possible”