For many days, I was searching on google – “how to post to multiple facebook group at once” as because it would increase my chances to get to more audience in facebook. But unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find any free option. At last I have found some ways to post to multiple facebook group at once. And believe me, these ways are very easy to be followed.
There are many situations where, knowing how to post in multiple facebook group at once can come handy. Like you have to promote your facebook page and you are finding it difficult to post to all group one by one or there can be a situation where you need to simply post your article or idea to all the facebook groups at once.
Post to Multiple Facebook Group At Once
There are three Ways through which you can legally post to multiple groups at once:-
- Using Send Button
- Using the group email address
- Directly from facebook (do read this)
The first two are something commonly used to post to multiple groups at once. I will be discussing all the options that can enable you to post in the groups at once.
Post to facebook group using send button
A facebook send button which I commonly use in all of my techdeft posts is a great way to share your post in many groups at once. To get a share button on your website, you need to follow this link.
- enter the URL you want to send to all facebook group
- Now two codes will appear. you need to copy the first code in the body section of your website and the second one, where you want the facebook send button.
Now you can easily share the post to many groups at once. But send button has some limitations too. They are:-
- You will not be able to send the facebook page sharing post with thumbnail to any group. I tried it too.
- You will not be able to send to more than 20 groups at once.
- if a permission is required to post to a facebook group then an error message will be displayed and the post will not be sent to any group in that list.
Now, let’s move on to the second option, which is to send to groups via email.
Post to facebook group using email address
For posting to all facebook group via email, you need to go to a facebook group in which you are a member.
- You just need to copy the group username
- put @groups.facebook.com at the end.
- Once you did it with all the facebook groups (in which you are a member). You need to save it to notepad or WordPad for future reference.
- Now you can send to all those groups via your email address used to create the facebook account.
Here are some points to be kept in a notice.
#1 You will not be able to send links to facebook groups with the thumbnail. (it’s really important)
#2. If you continue to send many emails in a day to many groups then probably you can be banned from facebook.
Now let’s move on to the third and an interesting one,
Post to facebook group using facebook
Now, you would be thinking, what’s that? you already know how to post to facebook groups by using facebook. But think once again, I am talking about posting to multiple groups. Here is how you can post to 5 facebook groups at once.
1. Select a post you want to share.
2. go to the “share…” Button
3. Now select “in groups” from the drop down menu.
4. You will be able to add up to five groups at once.
5. click share page.
Now you will be able to share your post to multiple facebook groups at once with the thumbnail of your post link.
This feature is not available to all the facebook accounts. However, you can check your account for this feature and if there is a trick through which you are able to avail this feature to your facebook account then do let me know in the comment below.
Hope you liked this post. Do share this post with your friends and let them know how to post to multiple facebook group at once.