Dubai Shines Tips for people moving from India to Dubai
India, like many other countries in the world has been attracted to Dubai mostly because of its economic activities and the potentials to be one of the world’s famous places for tourism. People migrate from India to Dubai for different purposes. Research shows that 80% of Indian migrants in Dubai are there purposely to earn a living. Dubai is a place where there is availability of employment opportunities for all who are capable no matter where you come from.
Moving to Dubai can involve a little job to do, because India is not among the list of countries that can have easy access to Dubai without going through lots of procedure. However, if you are able to present the entire requirements; you will not experience any problem processing your movement. I will advise you to contact a good travel agency to make arrangement for your visa to Dubai, or you may wish to contact the UAE embassy in Mumbai to help you secure a transit visa, after which you can apply for an extended visa when you reach Dubai.
Tips: If you need people to help you, we can do it too !
Eligibility for moving from India to Dubai
Whether you are planning to visit Dubai on a tour, or you have already secured a job in Dubai; one of the things that would make your move eligible is getting a sponsor. The Sponsor can be your employer or the hotel you booked online if you are going on a tour. Once this criterion is fulfilled, you then go ahead with the rest of the procedures.
Requirements for moving from India to Dubai
- A valid International passport
- Passport sized photographs clearly showing your full face
- Visa application form
- Medical reports
- Provide Applicable visa fee of AED 307 for Normal 30 Days Visa
Visa Application Process
- Clearly state your purpose of visit
- Fill-in the visa application forms with your recent photographs
- Attached all supportive documents to the application form
- Submit your application for approval and pay for the processing. Your visa would take up to three days for it to be approved
Tips and advices
- For individuals planning on visiting Dubai, the kind of visa you would need is a transit visa. This type of visa is normally given to visitors, and can be limited to 94 hours, although you may wish to apply for an extended visa through the Dubai migration department.
- For individuals planning to move to Dubai for the purpose of living, you would have to obtain an employment visa which is also known as residence visa. Your sponsor would be the one to help you through this; you would be given a residence visa from the Dubai immigration department.
- In a situation whereby you are moving together with your family or relatives, you are required to obtain a family residence visa which can help you sponsor your family members. It is important to know that getting a family visa can only be achieved if you earn from Dhs 4000 and above per month.
- The residence visa can also be given after going through a successful medical test to determine your health status. In a situation whereby you are tested positive for HIV for example, you will not be granted the residence visa.