1. Go to start menu. Click on Run.
2. Type “C:Program FilesMozilla Firefoxfirefox.exe” -no-remote -p
Then click Ok.
3. After clicking OK you will get screen like below. Click ‘Create Profile’ on it.
4. After clicking on it, you will receive dialogue box like shown below. Select ‘Next’ on it.
7. Now select the profile you want to open and click on ‘start firefox’. Uncheck the checkbox as shown in the above figure so that you can select the profile at the time of starting the firefox.
8. To open second account, open firefox in another profile. And that’s it! You can open second account in it.
For chrome users, follow steps written below.
1. Log in to the account in chrome.
2. Now press ctrl+shift+N. It will show new icoginto window.
3. Thats it! Now you can open another account in it!