Expressing your email in public place is not secured. First of all, your enemy may try to find out your email if he wants to harm you. So, always hide your email address that you use for your Blogger, AdSense etc. account.
But, if you want your visitors will send you email for any feedback, suggestion or any help. Then how will they send email if you don’t express or share your email with them.
Don’t worry ! No need to share your email in your blog. Just add a contact form to your blog. Your visitors can easily send an email to you from you contact form. A contact form named Contact Me is also appearing on top of my blog. Just click Contact Me to see the contact form.
Today, I will show you how can you add a contact form like mine. You will find many contact forms. But, I will discuss about the best & popular contact form. That’s FoxyForm. Yes it’s the best contact form I have ever seen. Many popular blogs are using it.
It’s so easy to add to your blog. Just do the followings.
- First, go www.foxyform.com/ .
- Then enter your email address in Your e-mail address: box.
- Click >> Create Formular
- Then you will find some codes. Copy the codes.
- Now create a new page by going your blogger Dashboard >> New Post >> Edit Pages >> NEW PAGE
- Give a name for your contact form as I gave Contact Me for mine.
- Then paste your contact form code in page body.
- At last, publish the page. You should see your contact form in your blog.
- Please Check this Sample Page CLICK HERE