Get our best tips before renting a car in Dubai
Although transportation is available almost everywhere, driving in Dubai really is an interesting and fun experience. Having a car can make life easier especially if you are living with your family. If you don’t wish to buy a car, there are plenty of car rental companies available in Dubai. They offer high quality services with great customer support. Most of these companies provide online services which is brilliant as you can find great deals with good prices. In addition you would also have the chance to look at customers reviews so you can benefit the from their experiences.
List of companies that offer car rental services in Dubai
- Diamond lease
- Dollar rent a car
You can find out more in our directory page.
Requirements for renting a car in Dubai
Renting a car in Dubai is not a difficult thing to do as there are just minimal requirements for this procedure . Therefore, you can easily rent a car if you have the following documents:
- A valid international driver’s license which is not less than six month from issue date.
- A valid international passport.
- Provide you recent passport photographs.
- Provide a copy of your international passport.
- Provide a copy of your visa page.
- A credit card (some companies might ask for more than one credit card).
Tips for renting a car in Dubai
If you are planning to rent a car for your day to day activities in Dubai, this would be of good help to you:
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents needed before renting a car in Dubai.
- Compare prices provided by various car rental companies in order to get the best deal.
- It is advisable for you to check out whether insurance is included in the deal.
- Run a pre-check to know whether there are extra charges attached before renting a car from a particular company. This would help you not to have budget overrun.