Coming to Dubai with your kids is one experience you would always live to remember. Dubai is a beautiful city to be living in. There is no religious extremism. People respect and obey the law and in return they will find a comfortable and a safe environment to live in.
Finding a school for your kids in Dubai
If you are wondering about the quality of education your kids will get while staying in Dubai, then rest assure there are lots of excellent schools with outstanding reputation across the UAE? However, there are certain things you need to know when it comes to finding a school for your kids:
- Choose the best curriculum for your kid. In Dubai you may find schools that offer different curriculums such as English, French, Australian, Indian, etc. Make sure to make the best choice for your kids.
- Before enrolling your child in school, you should have in mind that the country you are living in has lots of different nationalities hence different traditions and culture. You should know that Arabic is the official language in Dubai and it is a compulsory subject for all students.
- If you are planning a long term stay, universities and colleges are available in Dubai. Some of them are well known and respectable universities who have decided to make high quality education an available option for people living in Dubai
- Research and visit different schools in Dubai before enrolling you kids. Connect with the school’s management and find out more information about their staff, curriculum…etc.
Kid’s attractions in Dubai
Being a parent is one of the best gifts of all. There are lots places where you can spend time with your kids and make memorable moment. Dubai offers parks, playgrounds, fun fairs, amusement park and a lot more! Here are some places where you can spend some quality time with your family:
- The Cable Car park
- The Dubai Dolphinarium
- The Children’s City Centre
- The Creek side Park
- Al Safa Park
- Different events throughout the year
Dubai is considered to be one of the safest cities in the region. People respect the law hence, crime levels are low. But no matter how safe the city might be, there will always be people who are willing to break the law one way or another and it’s up to you as a parent to ensure the safety of your children.
Of course there are a lot of questions but we found out that these are the most frequent ones if you are coming to Dubai with your Kids. But the truth is that you are going to Love Dubai .Your kids are going to love Dubai. It’s safe and pleasing environment to live and raise a family in and soon enough you will be calling it home.