People who have invested in SBI Cards IPO can check their allotment status online, says the register of the IPO. Investors are asked to check whether they got their shares of SBI cards and the payment services they are offering or not. SBI Cards and Payment services got a great response due to the perilous coronavirus issue. Now SBI stood as the second-largest Credit card issuer in India. SBI is receiving more than 266 Crore shares upon 10 crores offered shares. By the end of the bidding process, SBI Cards IP was oversubscribed 26 times. Which means not all those who bid can receive share because the allotment will be done based on the lottery. So if you have invested in SBI cards and Payment services IPO, then follow the procedure given here to check the allotment status. One can check their allotment status on the ‘Registrar To The Offer’ website.
How to check SBI Card IPO allotment Status Online- State Bank of India
- Check the number of share that you have registered and a number of shares allotted on Link Intime’s website at https://linkintime.co.in/. or BSE Website Link :- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Once you open the Link Intime website, you will be asked to select the IPO bid.
- You are asked to enter PAN number or the Application Number for the IPO.
- If not you can also provide the Depository ID i.e first eight digits of your Demat account and search for the allotment status.
- Complete the captcha verification and tap on the submit button.
- After entering the required details, you will get all the information that you need to check the allotment status.
SBI cards are about to offer 130,526,798 equity shares in an offer for sale program. Which includes SBI share of 37,293,371 on offer by Carlyle Group. Also, the company is said to issue new equity shares of Rs. 500 Crore. Carlyle Group holds 24 per cent in SBI Cards and State Bank of India holds 76 per cent. While some market authorities said that the issue price of SBI Card IPO was too high. It is nearly 46 times of SBI Card IPO recent earnings. The SBI card IPO allotment status is not available in one week to the closing date of the public issue. The share allotment process will be accomplished by Wednesday or Thursday.