1. When setting permissions in NTFS for an individual’s network drive, which option(s) of the following levels do you give a default user?
Full Control / Modify / Read & Execute / Read / Write
Read and Execute
2. What do administrative shared folder names always end with?
3. On a network using DHCP, what is the easiest way to find out your IP address, DNS server, and DHCP server?
-Go to Start—Run—Type:
At the command prompt type:
View the output it will give you, the IP Address, DNS Server, and DHCP Server.
4. A user has a laptop and can get to the Internet without any problems but cannot get to any internal resources. What is the first thing you would check?
-Is the user on domain?
5. What command do you use to promote a Windows Server to a Domain Controller?