Tips To Move From Australia to Dubai
Australia is among the countries that benefits for a 30 days visa free visit to Dubai, if the person has an Australian passport. In case you are planning for a longer stay in Dubai you would have to obtain a residence visa from your sponsor which can be the company you are to work with in Dubai. In a situation whereby, you are planning on moving together with your entire family you would have to obtain a family residence visa for them where you would stand as there sponsor. As an Australian migrant to Dubai, you would only obtain a residence visa for your family if your monthly earning reaches more than Dhs 4000.
Application process for a residence visa in Dubai for an Australian citizen
- As an Australian national, you have a free visa on arrival in Dubai, but if you are planning to work or stay for long, your company or sponsor should arrange all the necessary paperwork for you.
- The next step is for you to go through medical test for health check. This is where most people faced problem because if you are found with a trouble ailment like HIV, Hepatitis B&C, Tuberculosis, leprosy, etc your residence visa application would not be approved. You can also register for Zajel service at the medical center so you can have your results delivered to you instead of going all the way back to collect them in person.
- You are required to present the medical test result, salary certificate, and other relevant documents to the Dubai immigration department where your residence visa would be processed.
- At the immigration department, you would be given an application form to fill; you have to type set your information on the form for clarity. After that, you make payment for processing the visa.
- The next step is for you to go back home and relax; the process takes about three days for your brand new residence visa to be collected.